Marine & Offshore Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Specialists
Ultrasonic thickness measurement (UTM) is only one discipline in the field of non-destructive testing (NDT). Clever Marine services Ltd has dedicated its training of personnel to all other disciplines of NDT since the end of 2011. this was the logical next step because of our location in the Isle of Man which is only hours of travel away from offshore & marine centres such as; Aberdeen, Liverpool, Tyne & Wear, Hamburg, Rotterdam as well as the UK & Scandinavian offshore exploration shelf.
In the meantime Clever Marine can offer following NDT disciplines for the listed purposes:
- NDT/UT Technology; weld inspections, flaws and laminations, material testing
- Magnetic Particle inspection (MPI); weld inspections, fatigue and stress cracking and surface cracks resulting out of whatever reason.
- Liquid Particle inspection (LPI); weld inspections, fatigue and stress cracking and surface cracks resulting out of whatever reason.
Clever Marine Services Ltd firmly believes in state of the art training of personnel and use of the most modern tools & equipment as well as the proper motivation of personnel resulting in an excellent service rendered for our clients.
CMS Ltd currently uses following equipment for their NDT Services:
- UTM – SONOWALL 60
- NDT/UT – SONOTECH ST 10
- MPI – HELLING AC/DC YOKES & PERMANENT MAGNETS
- LPI – HELLING, FLUORESCENT & NON FLUORESCENT LIQUID PARTICLE INSPECTION CHEMICALS
Please see charges & tariffs for our daily rates.