We provide riding squads for engine and machinery overhauls, complete Superintendence/Project Management for dockings/repair periods and conversions, NDT & UTM Services as well as Survey services from condition/pre-purchase surveys up to representation of Owners/Managers in insurance cases and Consultancy concerning International Safety Management (ISM), International Ship and Port-facility Security (ISPS) and International Labour (ILO) Regulations such as the Maritime Labour Convention (MLC).
Our Team Members
Experienced Marine & Offshore Specialists
Our marine services personnel are based in the UK, Poland, Germany, the Baltic States, Russia, Ukraine and Southern Africa.
We are offering our services all around the globe and are able to clear Visas and flights swiftly due to the long and good relation with our travel and Visa Agent. Our service teams are multiple skilled and are therefore most versatile during their service tenure.
Areas of Marine Knowledge & Experience
- Maintenance of diesel engines
- Repair of diesel engines
- Repair & maintenance of pumps (all principles)
- Maintenance of fuel & lube oil systems & their machinery
- Repair & maintenance of fresh water generators
- Repair & maintenance of electric motors/generators
- Sourcing of necessary spares
- NDT/UTM technology (MPI, LPI & UT)
- Rope access
- Set up of registry, class, management, crew & insurances for new marine/offshore assets
- Technical management
- Marine & offshore surveying
- Offshore/marine related consultancy
- Superintendence & project management
- Travel, visa, logistics & forwarding